LWH Group is the developer of Finnegan Heights Coomera. As a local Gold Coast Property Development company we specialise in medium density residential Land Sub-divisions and boutique Townhouse developments. We have an intimate knowledge of the Gold Coast and have completed several highly successful projects in the area, including our latest Townhouse Sub-division at 24 Careel Close, Helensvale. Through streamlined design and upgraded inclusions, we produce projects that we, and our buyers, are proud of.
We focus on producing the best possible product at the most affordable price and aligning ourselves with like-minded people, we strike the fine balance between modern yet sustainable design. Our customer support team makes buying an LWH Group property an enjoyable experience.
Born and bred on the Gold Coast, Managing Director Shane Hill is a highly respected local Home Builder and developer. As a third-generation builder in South East Queensland, Shane creates and manages the overall development to ensure every project is built to the highest standards.
Some of our recent projects include:
- 2004 to 2005: Freestanding Homes – Regatta Waters, Oxenford (Stockland)
- 2005 to 2007: Freestanding Homes – Coomera Spring, Coomera (Stockland)
- 2007 to 2008: Freestanding Homes – Highland Reserve, Upper Coomera (Stockland)
- 2008 to 2014: Freestanding Homes, Terrace Homes – Varsity Lakes (Lend Lease), Spring Field Lakes (Lend Lease), Yarrabilba (Lendlease)
- 2015 to 2016: Townhouses – Paradise Point
- 2016 to 2018: 26 Townhouses – 24 Careel Close, Helensvale
- 2018: Freestanding Homes – Seabright (Villaworld), Jacobs Well
At LWH Group we consider ourselves to be a young and exciting development company always looking for that next chance to build something special and push the boundaries of technology and design, but most importantly, produce properties our buyers are proud to call home.